Varanasi – Pure Copper Water Bottle
£22.95 – £26.95
Pure copper water bottle with classic Meena design in two sizes – 750 ml and 1000 ml
Pure copper water bottle with classic Meena inspired design, available in two sizes – 750 ml and 1000 ml.
Varanasi is an Indian city sitting on the banks of the river Ganges. Varanasi is the inspiration for this design. Vivid contrasting rustic colours, steeped in tradition.
As with all of our copper bottles…
- Available in 2 sizes. Small 750ml & Large 1000ml.
- Inspired by the traditions of Ayurveda which is an ancient set of traditions that promote health & wellbeing.
- Pure copper bottle, exclusively created by our Fair Trade supplier in India, handcrafted by traditional artisans.
- Easy to clean & maintain.
- Quality checked in the UK.
- Plastic-free & 100% recyclable.
Copper Water Bottles – Dimensions & Weights
- Small – Maximum 750ml
- Large – Maximum 1000ml
- Small – Height 230mm & Diameter 72mm / Width 83mm
- Large – Height 280mm & Diameter 72mm / Width 83mm
- Small Printed – 237g / Packaging 90g (Total 327g)
- Large Printed – 301g / Packaging 97g (Total 398g)
- Small – 5060843750185
- Large – 5060843750192
Postage & Packaging
- Currently available exclusively in the UK.
- We offer free UK shipping as standard with any order.